Junior IT Support Engineer – Your exciting new career starts here
Junior IT Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00 – £20,000.00
Benefits: Pension + Holiday + Annual Performance Related Bonus
Serbus specialise in mobile device security. We ensure that your mobile devices are secure, your teams are equipped with the tools to work remotely and securely, and your fixed infrastructure will be protected from the threats of unmanaged and unprotected mobile devices.
The cornerstone of our excellent team is the culture that runs at its core. All team members are selected on attitude first and professional skills thereafter. This approach has made Serbus the high-performing company it is today.
We are looking for
- A great attitude and work ethic
- A junior Engineer, or a college leaver, looking to set out on an exciting IT career
- A person with BTEC, A Level or similar qualification in an IT related subject
- A logical and methodical thinker, prepared to self teach and explore new areas of IT
- Experience of Windows and/or Linux Servers is desirable
- Prepared to work with Serbus to gain UK Government Security Clearance
- Work as part of a service delivery team ensuring both internal and customer systems are operationally maintained
- Provide 1st line technical telephone support
- Resolve 1st line technical issues and work with 2nd and 3rd line to resolve more complex issues
- Work on Linux and Windows servers
- Work with Mobile Device Management and Secure Mobile applications
- Mobile device setup and configuration including iOS, Android and Windows
- Follow and work to existing business continuity and security processes
If you think you might be a good fit for our team we would love to hear from you.