Mission critical tools delivered securely to your remote workers
Business continues even when working remotely. Insecurely accessing this information could be catastrophic if the communication is maliciously intercepted by cyber criminals, industrial competitors, hackers, hacktivists or even ex employees.
Serbus SecureTM is a fully managed suite of tools, built around Serbus CoreTM, that enables individuals and teams to securely access essential business tools, whilst working remotely.
GETTING YOU SECURE
STEP 01 – Serbus conduct a review of the existing infrastructure plan.
STEP 02 – Serbus deploy pre-configured server stack and integration points.
STEP 03 – Serbus enrol mobile devices onto system.
KEEPING YOU SECURE
OPERATIONAL – Serbus SecureTM provides a secure eco-system for remote workers to securely access mission critical tools.
What are the Integration Points?
The system Integration Points into the customer infrastructure, include:
- Custom business applications using any transport protocol to customer service
- CMIS and SMB/CIFS/AFP compliant content library access (via per app VPN)
- LDAP compliant directory access for user management
- Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) email, contacts, calendar, notes
How do we know the system is secure?
Serbus Secure is built on secure foundations, using best practice:
- Built by a List-X company with security cleared personnel
- CESG recommended systems architecture
- Offline Key Management (CMS & Root CA)
- System infrastructure is physically protected
- Hardened Linux operating system
- CPA products where possible
- Latest cryptographic algorithms
- Boundary monitoring & intrusion protection
What is the key functionality of Serbus Secure?
The Serbus Secure eco-system provides a secure communication environment that includes:
- Simplified device enrolment
- Per App VPN
- Voice, messaging and file transfer
- Content management
- Access to mission critical business tools
- Exchange services
- Centralized, contact management
- Reading and generating of content
What are key components of Serbus Core?
The modular key components of Serbus Core include:
- On-premise, or hosted, pre-configured server stack
- Hardware and airtime supply
- Device management, hardening, reporting and compliance
- Application management
- VPN tunnels
- Data encryption at rest and in transit
- Dynamic, compliance based, access control
- 2-tier offline root Certificate Authority
- Fully managed service