Service Delivery Manager
Full Time – Service Delivery Manager – Hereford
£26,000 – £30,000 salary (depending on experience) + Pension + Holiday
Serbus is recruiting a service delivery manager to join our fast paced team located at our office in Hereford. Managing our Mobile Security and Information Systems capability, the manager’s role will focus on keeping clients satisfied with the company’s services through managing delivered capabilities, fixing reliability issues, tracking and reporting service metrics and leading the Service Support team.
- Responsible for the management of Serbus’ Support Desk in accordance with ITIL V3.
- Responsible for the management of the 1stLine engineering staff; expected to achieve a good technical grasp of Serbus Secure within 3 months of starting.
- Point of contact for change requests, inventory management, incidents and issues.
- Responsible for arranging and supporting in-service customer meetings
- Production of customer reports, statistics and system monitoring information
- Responsible for tracking licences, certificates and service renewals, raising the appropriate customer quotes or proposals and finally managing their application
- Working with existing customer wishing to expand or increase services offered by Serbus
- Responsible, as Serbus Alternate Security Officer, for internal information assurance and secure item accounting in accordance with the Government Security Policy Framework
- Work on behalf of the company Directors to assist with mandated accreditations, standards and policy
What We Are Looking For:
- Experienced Service Desk Management within an ITIL V3
- Communication Systems Management qualifications HNC or above
- Information Assurance qualifications with suitable experience
- Strong communications, report writing and personnel management skills
- Prepared to undergo UK Security Vetting
Serbus, established in 2010, is an Information Security and Risk Management (IS&RM) company specialising in secure communications, data and personnel security. Our expertise in commercial and defence communication solutions, combined with operational experience, enables our clients to operate safely and securely in remote and hostile environments worldwide. For more information about Serbus and our solutions such as “Serbus Secure”, please visit www.serbusgroup.com.