Yes. We consider the secure voice and messaging application to be the heart of every system. We are very happy to support our customers in loading the application, setting up address books and distributing the crypto keys in a secure manner.
For secure voice and messaging capability, we aim to have the system distributed in 24-48 hours. For the fully-integrated Serbus Secure suite, designed, connected and surveyed to your organisation’s fixed infrastructure, it typically takes 6-8 weeks (complexity dependent).
No commitment is required to partake in your free trial. We will have a brief conversation with you to establish your needs, and after that it’s quick to get setup, we just need you to:
- Let us know the names and numbers of who you’d like to include in the trial.
- Download the secure voice and messaging app on your device.
- We will then provide 5 trial licenses, along with a simple user guide, and your 10 day trial will commence.
- Phone Conference - enable end-to-end protected conference calls with up to 50 participants. Users can easily allocate a conference room from within the Cryptify Call application.
- Group Messaging - enable users to address multiple recipients with a single message with replies sent to all group members.
- Message Attachments - enable users to attach files, e.g. photos, documents or videos, to a message. Files can be attached to individual messages as well as to group messages.
- Distribution of Contact Lists - enable users to easily create and share contact lists with other users.
- Connected Domains - enable users from different security domains to communicate. All functionality is supported cross-domain.
- Swift enrolment - enables the administrator to enrol users simply by providing a QR code.
- PBX Gateway - enables mobile users to call users in a fixed telephony network and vice versa.
Yes. When you make a secure conference call there is a feature called Screen Cast that allows you to share presentations, documents, images etc. Read more...
Yes, Serbus is a platinum partner with Getac UK and is approved to sell rugged devices to MoD, Gov, business and consumers alike. Simply contact us with your requirements and we will provide you with a bespoke build and quotation. Getac Rugged Devices
Building on secure voice and messaging, Serbus Secure provides an enhanced level of device security and management, built in accordance with best practice and following NCSC guidance.
Serbus Secure is a fully managed and integrated suite of mobile security tools built to enable secure communication between teams and access to essential business information whilst working remotely.